Delacon update on dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic
Engerwitzdorf, AUSTRIA, May 5, 2020 – Our mission at Delacon is to make the most effective phytogenic solutions for health and nutrition available to all. Closely monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic, we have put several measures into place. With focus on protecting the health of team members and continuing to serve the market with our phytogenics.
These specific measures include:
- Securing the supply chain to ensure the production & transport of phytogenics
- Hygiene and safety measures put into place in all areas
- Team members globally are working home-based wherever possible
– virtual meetings, video conferences for close connections with business partners
- Very limited travel for the entire year, including event participation
“I am proud of the entire Delacon team. We are facing challenges and cope with them with great flexibility and tolerance. We can see numerous examples of our strong culture, day by day. Many team members have volunteered and are continuously helping other colleagues and departments in need, with an open mind and goodwill,” says Markus Dedl, CEO.
The current situation of Covid-19 shows more than ever: The Delacon team is truly living its values. It grows together and grows further, together with our partners globally. Team members make a difference and impact lives with their daily actions.
More about team initiatives around Covid-19 at the Phytogenius Blog.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with your questions to Karina Umdasch, Director Corporate Strategy & Head of Communications.